- 1 box German chocolate cake mix
- 8 oz. pkg. cream cheese
- 1 stick butter
- 3 c. powdered sugar
- 3/4 c. pecans, chopped
- 1 c. coconut
- Cover the bottom of a 13 x 9-inch pan with coconut.
- Sprinkle pecans over coconut.
- Mix the cake as box directs and pour over coconut and pecans.
- Mix cream cheese, melted butter and powdered sugar.
- Mixture should be slightly thick (if more powdered sugar is needed, add gradually until you feel mixture is thick enough). Drop over cake and bake until done at 350°.
- Cake will crack open. Frost with Coca-Cola Icing.