Cherry Topsy-Turvy Pudding
- 2 Tbsp. butter
- 1 1/4 c. sugar, divided
- 1 c. flour
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1/8 tsp. salt
- 3/4 c. milk
- 1 1/2 c. canned tart cherries (reserve the juice)
- 1/4 c. cherry juice
- Cream together butter and 1 cup sugar.
- Sift together flour, baking powder and salt.
- Add alternately with milk to creamed mixture.
- Pour into greased casserole dish.
- Combine cherries with remaining 1/4 cup sugar and 1/4 cup reserved cherry juice.
- Heat cherry mixture and pour over batter.
- Bake at 350° for 35 to 40 minutes.
- Serves 6.