- 1 c. butter flavor Crisco
- 1/2 c. sugar
- 1 egg
- 3/4 tsp. salt
- 3/4 tsp. vanilla
- 1/2 tsp. almond extract
- 2 1/4 c. all-purpose flour
- Heat oven to 400°.
- Cream butter flavor Crisco and sugar in large bowl at medium speed of electric mixer until well blended. Beat in egg, salt, vanilla and almond extract.
- Stir in flour. Place dough in cookie press.
- Press into desired shapes 2 inches apart on cooled, ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake at 400° for 5 to 7 minutes or until set, but not brown.
- Cool on baking sheet one minute.
- Remove to cooling rack.
- Makes 4 to 4 1/2 dozen cookies.