Low-Calorie Pumpkin Pie
- 1 (16 oz.) can solid pack pumpkin
- 1 (13 oz.) can evaporated skim milk
- 1 egg
- 2 egg whites
- 1/2 c. biscuit mix (Bisquick type)
- 2 Tbsp. sugar
- 6 packets sugar substitute
- 2 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- Heat oven to 350°.
- Lightly grease or spray a 9-inch pie pan with vegetable spray.
- Place all ingredients in blender, food processor or mixing bowl.
- Blend 1 minute or beat 2 minutes with mixer.
- Pour into pie pan.
- Bake for 50 minutes or until center is puffed up.
- Makes 8 servings (112 calories).