- 1 (8 oz.) pkg. crescent rolls
- 2 (8 oz. each) pkg. cream cheese, softened
- 1 c. mayonnaise
- 1/2 (10 oz.) pkg. Hidden Valley Ranch mix
- 4 c. finely chopped raw vegetables (cauliflower, broccoli, carrots, green onions, etc.)
- Press crescent rolls flat on baking sheet. Do not separate rolls. Bake according to package directions until golden brown. In a medium bowl, combine cream cheese, mayonnaise and dressing mix. Spread mixture on cooled crescent rolls.
- Top with finely chopped vegetables, spreading evenly to cover rolls. Chill until firm. (Best made a day ahead.) Serves 12 to 15.