Turkey Vegetable Stir-Fry
- 1 Tbsp. cornstarch
- 2 Tbsp. soy sauce
- 1/4 tsp. ground ginger
- 1 (10 1/2 oz.) can chicken broth
- 1 carrot, cut into julienne strips
- 2 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 2 c. sliced mushrooms
- 4 green onions, minced
- 1 stalk celery, diagonally sliced
- 1 (6 oz.) pkg. snow peas, thawed
- 2 c. coarsely chopped, cooked turkey breast
- 2 c. brown rice, cooked
- 2 Tbsp. slivered almonds, toasted
- Combine cornstarch, ginger, chicken broth and soy sauce in a 2-cup glass measure.
- Stir well.
- Microwave, uncovered, at High for 2 to 3 minutes or until thickened, stirring every 30 seconds. Set aside.