- 2 lb. pork sausage
- 2 c. white Minute rice
- 1 green pepper, chopped fine
- 2 large onions, chopped fine
- 1 bunch celery, chopped fine
- 3 1/2 oz. chopped almonds
- 2 dry packs Lipton noodle soup
- Brown sausage.
- Remove sausage and cook the pepper, onions and celery in as little grease as possible.
- Boil 7 cups water.
- In boiling water, put soup, rice and almonds.
- Don't cook. Immediately stir all ingredients together.
- Cover and bake at 350° for 40 to 45 minutes.
- Stir once or twice while baking.
- Serves 10 to 12.