- 1 box crust mix
- butter or margarine, softened
- brown sugar
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Follow directions for pie crust mix. Roll out pie crust on a flat, floured surface.
- Butter crust with butter or margarine.
- Sprinkle on brown sugar until it covers pie crust, then sprinkle cinnamon over brown sugar.
- Roll crust like a long, thin cinnamon roll.
- Cut sections 1-inch thick.
- Place sections on a buttered 13 x 9-inch casserole dish in an upright position so that the swirls are showing on both sides.
- Bake 15 minutes.
- Let cool 3 minutes and enjoy.