- 4 slices bacon
- 1 (16 oz.) pkg. cornbread mix
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 (15 oz.) can cream-style corn
- 3/4 c. Kraft mayonnaise
- 1 c. (4 oz.) shredded Swiss or Cheddar cheese
- Cook bacon in an 8-inch cast-iron skillet until crisp.
- Remove bacon, reserving 2 tablespoons drippings.
- Heat skillet with drippings in a 425° oven for 5 minutes.
- Combine crumbled bacon and cornbread mix and remaining 4 ingredients, stirring just until dry ingredients are moistened.
- Remove skillet from oven.
- Pour mixture into skillet.
- Bake at 425° for 30 to 35 minutes or until golden brown.