Tater Tot Casserole
- 3/4 to 1 lb. ground beef or turkey
- 1 small onion, chopped (optional)
- 1 can cream soup (celery, mushroom or chicken)
- 1 can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 c. shredded Cheddar cheese
- frozen Tater Tots (I use Schwan's Quik Taters)
- Lightly brown ground meat and onion.
- Drain off fat.
- Spread in bottom of casserole dish.
- Mix cream soup with 1/2 can milk. Spread corn over meat and soup over corn.
- Don't stir.
- Sprinkle cheese over soup.
- Cover top with frozen Tater Tots.
- Bake at 325°, covered, about 30 to 40 minutes, or longer if potatoes are not done.