- 2 lb. whole wheat flour
- 1 qt. water
- Mix whole wheat flour with water into a firm texture.
- Make sure all flour is mixed well (medium to firm dough).
- Let set for 45 minutes (no less).
- Put dough in a colander and while running cold water, continually squeeze dough to wash out starch from mixture.
- Continue to squeeze dough, while at the same time, making sure dough stays firmly together.
- Keep rinsing until all graininess is removed and water is clear from rinsing.
- Cover with water until ready to use.
- Yield: 1 pound.