Layered Banana Pineapple Dessert
- 1 1/2 c. graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 c. sugar
- 1/3 c. margarine or butter, melted
- 3 bananas, sliced
- 1 (8 oz.) pkg. cream cheese, softened
- 3 1/2 c. cold milk
- 2 pkg. vanilla instant pudding and pie filling
- 1 (20 oz.) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 (8 oz.) tub Cool Whip, thawed
- Mix graham cracker crumbs, sugar and margarine in a 13 x 9-inch pan.
- Press evenly onto bottom of pan.
- Arrange banana slices on crust.
- Beat cream cheese in large bowl with wire whisk until smooth.
- Gradually beat in milk.
- Add pudding mixes.
- Beat until well blended.
- Spread evenly over banana slices.
- Spoon pineapple evenly over pudding mixture.
- Spread with whipped topping over pineapple.
- Refrigerate 3 hours or until ready to serve.