- 2 lb. flounder or pollack fillets
- 1 1/2 c. chopped tomatoes
- 1/2 c. chopped green pepper
- 1/3 c. lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp. salad oil
- 2 tsp. salt
- 2 tsp. minced onion
- 1 tsp. basil leaves
- 1/4 tsp. coarsely ground black pepper
- 4 drops red pepper sauce
- green pepper rings
- Heat oven to 500°.
- Place fillets in single layer in baking dish, 13 1/2 x 9 x 2-inch.
- Stir together remaining ingredients except pepper rings. Spoon over fillets.
- Bake 5 to 8 minutes or until fish flakes easily with fork.
- Remove fillets to warm platter. Garnish with green pepper rings. Makes 4 to 6 servings.