Banana Split Dessert
- 2 c. crushed graham crackers
- 2 c. powdered sugar
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 large can crushed pineapple
- 1/4 c. crushed nuts
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- firm bananas
- 2 c. whipped cream
- maraschino cherries
- Combine cracker crumbs and 6 tablespoons melted butter, mixing well.
- Press crumb mixture into bottoms of a 13 x 9-inch pan. Combine 1/2 cup butter, sugar, vanilla and eggs.
- Beat until fluffy.
- Spread sugar mixture over crumb layer.
- Slice bananas lengthwise.
- Arrange over sugar mixture.
- Spoon pineapple over bananas.
- Cover pineapple layer with whipped cream.
- Sprinkle with nuts.
- Garnish with cherries.
- Chill for 6 hours before serving.