Two Potato Bake
- 4 c. peeled, thinly sliced sweet potatoes (about 1 1/4 lb. divided)
- 4 c. peeled, thinly sliced round red potatoes (about 1 1/4 lb. divided)
- 2 Tbsp. minced fresh onion
- 3 Tbsp. oleo, melted and divided
- 1/2 tsp. salt, divided
- 3/4 c. skim milk
- 2 Tbsp. minced fresh parsley
- 2 Tbsp. grated fresh Parmesan cheese
- Coat an 11 x 13 x 2-inch baking dish with vegetable cooking spray.
- Layer 2 cups sweet potatoes in half of dish.
- Layer 2 cups of red potatoes in other half.
- Sprinkle evenly with onion. Drizzle with 1 1/2 tablespoons of oleo.
- Sprinkle with 1/4 teaspoon of salt and 1/8 teaspoon of pepper.
- Repeat procedure with remaining potatoes, oleo, salt and pepper.