- 4 regular size cans buttermilk biscuits cut into quarters
- 1 c. granulated sugar
- 2 tsp. cinnamon in a medium sized plastic bag
- 1/2 to 3/4 c. pecan pieces
- 10 to 15 maraschino cherries cut in half
- 1 1/2 sticks margarine or butter
- 1 c. brown sugar
- 1 Tbsp. cinnamon
- Put pecan pieces and maraschino cherries into bundt pan.
- Add the 1 c. granulated sugar in a plastic bag along with the 2 tsp. cinnamon. Toss a few of the biscuit quarters in the mixture and put into bundt pan. Continue coating all the
- biscuit pieces. Heat margarine or butter, brown sugar, and 1 Tbsp. cinnamon. Pour over the biscuits. Bake at 350° for 35 minutes. Cool 15 minutes, then, turn out onto cake dish. Serve warm.