- 1/2 c. margarine
- 1 red or green pepper, chopped
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 (17 oz.) can corn
- 1 (17 oz.) can creamed corn
- 3 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1 pkg. corn muffin mix
- 1 c. shredded Cheddar cheese
- Saute the pepper and onion in the margarine.
- In large bowl, combine the can of corn with the liquid, the creamed corn, the eggs and the muffin mix.
- Add the pepper and onion mixture and mix well.
- Pour into a well-greased 2-quart casserole.
- Top with the grated cheese.
- Bake at 350° for 55 to 65 minutes.