Don Hill'S Lasagna
- 1 1/2 lb. hamburger meat
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 bell pepper, chopped
- garlic to taste
- 1 (15 1/4 oz.) jar spaghetti sauce
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 (8 oz.) pkg. hearty wide egg noodles
- 3 c. shredded Mozzarella cheese (12 oz.)
- 1/2 c. grated Parmesan cheese
- 3 c. shredded Cheddar cheese (12 oz.)
- Cook hamburger, onion and bell pepper until tender and meat is no longer pink.
- Add garlic, spaghetti sauce, salt and pepper; set aside.
- Cook egg noodles in pot until almost tender.
- Layer casserole dish with half of noodles.
- Spread half of sauce mixture over noodles.
- Layer with half of each of the cheeses.
- Repeat the layering:
- noodles, sauce, Mozzarella cheese and Cheddar cheese with Parmesan cheese on top.
- Bake in oven until brown.