- 2 egg whites
- 2/3 c. sugar
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla
- 2 c. cornflakes
- 1 (3 1/2 oz.) can flaked coconut
- 1/2 c. pecans, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Beat egg whites at high speed until foamy.
- Gradually add sugar, one tablespoon at a time, beating until stiff peaks form.
- Fold in vanilla, cereal, coconut and nuts. Drop by tablespoon on a foil lined cookie sheet.
- Place in oven and immediately turn off oven.
- Do not open door for 8 hours. Carefully peel cookies from foil.
- Store tightly sealed.
- 3 dozen.