Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1 c. butter flavored shortening
- 1 1/4 c. brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 2 c. (12 oz.) chocolate chips
- 1 c. chopped nuts
- 1/2 c. sugar
- 2 Tbsp. milk
- 1 3/4 c. flour
- 2 1/2 c. oatmeal
- Beat margarine and sugar until creamy.
- Add eggs, milk and vanilla and beat well.
- Add flour, baking soda and salt.
- Mix well. On ungreased cookie sheet, drop by tablespoonful.
- Bake at 375° for 10 to 12 minutes.
- Cool one minute before removing from cookie sheet.
- Cool completely on cooling rack.