Prune Punch Cake
- 1/2 c. Crisco
- 2 eggs
- 1 c. prune juice
- 1 tsp. soda
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 c. sugar
- 1 c. cooked prunes
- 2 c. flour
- 3/4 tsp. salt
- 1 1/2 tsp. nutmeg
- Grease and flour a 9 x 13-inch pan.
- Mix all of the ingredients and pour into prepared pan.
- Bake at 350° until done. Remove cake from oven and top with 2 teaspoons sugar
- mixed with the juice of an orange to make 1/3 cup.
- Put on top of cake while warm.
- Mix sugar and cinnamon to sprinkle on top, if desired. Cool and cut into squares.
- Serve with Cool Whip.