- 2 (8 oz.) pkg. cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 c. mayonnaise or salad dressing
- 8 oz. mild taco sauce
- 2 to 4 thinly sliced green onions
- 1/2 green pepper, chopped
- 1 tomato, chopped
- 1 c. Mozzarella cheese
- 1 c. Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 c. black olives (optional)
- tortilla chips
- Mix together cream cheese and mayonnaise.
- Spread on to a large platter or two dinner plates.
- Freeze for 15 minutes. Spread taco sauce evenly on top.
- Layer remaining ingredients in the written order.
- Serve with tortilla chips.