- 2 c. cooked, crumbled sausage
- 1 1/2 c. grated sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1 1/2 c. grated Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 c. prepared Hidden Valley Ranch original salad dressing mix
- 1 (2.25 oz.) can sliced ripe olives
- 1/2 c. chopped red peppers
- 1 pkg. fresh or frozen won ton wrappers or egg roll wrappers, cut in 4ths
- vegetable oil
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Blot sausage dry with paper towels. Combine with cheeses, salad dressing, olives and red peppers. Lightly grease a mini muffin tin and press 1 wrapper in each cup. Brush with oil.
- Bake 5 minutes until golden.
- Remove from tin. Place on a baking sheet and fill with sausage mixture.
- Bake 5 minutes until bubbly.
- Makes 4 to 5 dozen.