- 1 German chocolate cake mix, mixed according to directions on box
- 1 c. coconut
- 1 c. chopped pecans
- 8 oz. Philadelphia cream cheese
- 1 stick oleo
- 1 lb. confectioners sugar
- Grease and flour or "Pam" the bottom and sides of a 9 x 13-inch cake pan.
- Spread the coconut and pecans in the bottom of cake pan; add cake mix on top. Cream together the cream cheese, oleo and confectioners sugar.
- Drop the creamed mixture by spoonfuls over the unbaked cake.
- It will pretty much cover the top of the cake.
- Bake in a 350° oven for 45 minutes.
- It will look like a disaster, but taste great!