Chinese Chicken Salad
- 1 to 2 whole chicken breasts, cooked, cooled, shredded or sliced thin
- 1/4 pkg. saifon
- 1 can wide Chinese won ton
- 1 head lettuce
- 1 to 2 cucumbers, peeled
- 2 to 4 stalks celery
- 1 bell pepper
- 1 to 2 bunches scallions (including green part)
- 1 bunch radishes
- 6 Tbsp. white sesame seed
- Cook saifon, a little at a time, in 1-inch of hot oil.
- Cook until noodles "explode."
- Turn and cook other side.
- Remove and drain on paper towel.
- Thinly slice the lettuce, cucumbers, celery, bell pepper, scallions and radishes.
- (Please improvise on salad if you wish.)
- Put in large bowl and refrigerate.
- Toast sesame seeds until lightly browned.