Chicken, Broccoli And Cheese Casserole
- 2 bunches fresh broccoli
- 4 large chicken breasts
- 1 can broccoli and cheese soup
- 1/2 can milk
- 1 lb. mild Cheddar cheese
- Boil chicken breast off of bone; salt and pepper.
- Remove skin.
- Boil broccoli in 1/2 cup of water 2 minutes and drain. Cube chicken; mix broccoli, cheese soup and milk together.
- Pour in bottom of dish.
- Put drained broccoli on top of chicken mixture.
- Add finely grated cheese on top.
- Bake in a 350° oven until cheese melts.