Lucy Policella'S Ricotta Cheese Cake
- 1 box white cake mix
- 1 lb. Ricotta cheese
- approximately 1/2 c. sugar (or as you like it)
- chocolate mini morsels
- 1 small whipping cream whip
- sugar to taste
- Bake cake mix as directed.
- Cool down and cut in half.
- (You can use a 9 x 13-inch pan.)
- Beat Ricotta cheese with approximately 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Add chocolate mini morsels. Sprinkle rum on bottom half and add Ricotta mixture in the middle. Top with other half of cake.
- Take whipping cream whip and add sugar to taste.
- Spread on top and sides of cake.
- Refrigerate. Best if made the day before.