Spicy Home Fried Potatoes
- 4 medium red potatoes
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1/2 stick butter
- red cayenne pepper
- white pepper
- black pepper
- garlic powder
- Spanish paprika
- Boil potatoes until just cooked through, not mushy.
- Cut into small bite sized pieces.
- Melt butter in skillet and saute onion over medium heat about 5 minutes.
- Add potatoes and cook about 3 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Use your own judgment on the amount of each spice.
- I cover the potatoes with a thin layer of each, enough so I can actually see the spice and equal amounts of each with the exception of the paprika which I go a little heavy on and the salt which I go lighter on.
- Enjoy, but be careful, they can be hot!
- Makes 4 servings.