Light And Crunchy Chicken Salad
- 2 c. cubed, cooked chicken (white meat)
- 1/2 c. unpared diced apple
- 2 Tbsp. chopped green pepper
- 2 Tbsp. chopped celery
- 1 Tbsp. finely chopped onion
- 1/4 c. bottled low calorie Italian salad dressing
- 6 slices lite-line cheese (flavor your choice)
- lettuce leaves
- In medium bowl, combine all ingredients (except cheese).
- Mix well.
- Cover and chill well.
- Just before serving, add cheese. Serve on lettuce.
- Garnish with apple slices and pepper rings. Refrigerate leftovers.