Ragu Cheese Potatoes
- 7 to 10 white potatoes
- 1 jar Ragu cheese sauce
- 1 1/2 c. milk
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 (8 oz.) shredded Cheddar cheese
- Peel, slice, then boil potatoes.
- In 9 x 13 baking dish, lay half of potatoes in dish; sprinkle with shredded cheese to cover lightly, then sprinkle lightly with salt and pepper, then pour remaining potatoes.
- Pour entire jar of Ragu cheese sauce, then another layer of shredded cheese and the 1 1/2 cups milk. Sprinkle salt and pepper to taste.
- Bake in 350° oven approximately 20 to 25 minutes.
- Serve hot and enjoy.