- 3 lb. ground beef
- 2 c. rice, uncooked (I precook 5 minutes)
- 3 tsp. onion powder or 1 large onion
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 3 tsp. salt
- 2 Tbsp. parsley
- 2/3 c. Parmesan cheese
- 1 can tomato sauce
- 2 large heads cabbage
- 1 can sauerkraut
- 1 large jar Ragu
- Scald the heads of cabbage in boiling water.
- Cutting away the leaves, put a big serving spoon of filling in each leaf and roll. Chop remaining cabbage and put in pan with the sauerkraut (washed and drained).
- Add the Ragu and 1 jar water or make your same sauce you would for spaghetti. Cook on top of stove for 1 1/2 hours or in oven for 1 1/2 hours.
- Cook 6 to 8 and freeze the rest.
- Makes 40 rolls.