Broccoli Rice Casserole
- 1 (16 oz.) pkg. frozen, chopped broccoli
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 1/2 c. Minute rice (uncooked)
- 1 (8 oz.) jar Cheez Whiz
- 1 stick (1/2 c.) margarine
- 1/2 c. chopped onion
- broccoli 6 to 8 minutes on High
- done. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine soup, rice, cheese and margarine. Cook for 5 to 7 minutes
- or until cheese melts and can be blended easily. To cheese mixture,
- onion and broccoli; stir thoroughly.
- Pour into an
- 8-inch dish (Pyrex). Cook
- on High for 10 to 12 minutes,
- 1/4 turn after 5 minutes. Let stand for 5 minutes,
- cook this
- in oven at 350° for 45 minutes.