Easy Chicken Cacciatore
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 (14.5 oz.) cans diced tomatoes
- 2 (2.25 oz.) cans sliced olives, drained
- 2 (4 oz.) cans mushrooms, drained
- garlic powder to taste
- onion powder to taste
- Italian seasoning to taste
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2 Tbsp. butter
- 1 pkg. pasta of your choice
- Parmesan cheese
- Cube chicken into bite-sized pieces.
- Put olive oil, 1 Tbsp. butter and the chicken into a saute pan on medium heat.
- While sauteing chicken, add a dash of garlic powder, a dash of onion powder and Italian seasoning to taste.
- Once the chicken is cooked through, add in the tomatoes, olives and mushrooms.
- Check flavor and add additional seasoning as needed.
- Let simmer about 10 minutes.