Bourbon Sweet Potatoes
- 2 (29 oz.) cans sweet potatoes, drained and mashed
- 3/4 c. firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/2 c. butter, melted
- 1/4 to 1/3 c. bourbon
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 c. miniature marshmallows
- Combine first 5 ingredients, mixing well.
- Spoon mixture into a lightly greased 1 1/2-quart casserole.
- Cover and refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight.
- Remove from refrigerator; let stand 30 minutes.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 25 minutes.
- Remove from oven; top with marshmallows.
- Bake an additional 7 minutes or until marshmallows are golden.
- Yield: 6 to 8 servings.