- 8 oz. wide noodles, cooked and drained
- 1 (1 lb.) can sauerkraut, drained
- 1 (12 oz.) can corned beef
- 2 medium tomatoes, diced (may use 1 can diced tomatoes)
- 8 oz. shredded Swiss cheese
- 10 crisp rye crackers, crushed
- Thousand Island dressing
- In a 9 x 13-inch baking dish, layer buttered noodles, sauerkraut, corned beef (broken in pieces) and tomatoes.
- Dot with Thousand Island dressing; sprinkle with Swiss cheese.
- Bake, covered, at 350° for 40 minutes.
- Uncover; sprinkle crushed rye crackers on top.
- Bake 10 minutes more until bubbly.
- Serves 6 to 8.