- 5 c. rhubarb, cut in small pieces
- 1 (3 oz.) pkg. raspberry Jell-O
- 1 c. sugar
- 3 c. miniature whole marshmallows
- 1 pkg. yellow cake mix, prepared according to directions
- Place rhubarb in a well-greased 9 x 13-inch baking dish. Sprinkle Jell-O over rhubarb, then follow with the sugar and marshmallows.
- Pour prepared cake mix over the top and bake at 350° for an hour or until tester comes out clean.
- Wait about 5 minutes and then take a sharp knife and cut carefully around the outside of cake.
- Turn cake out onto a heavy piece of aluminum foil which has been placed on a cookie sheet.
- Be sure cookie sheet is large enough.
- Foil must be long and wide enough.
- Turn edges up to form a rim.
- Place pan with foil on it and invert carefully.
- Cool to serve.
- Top with whipped cream.
- Makes 12 to 16 servings.