Frozen Raspberry Salad
- 1 pkg. raspberry Jell-O
- 1 c. hot water
- 1 pkg. frozen raspberries, partially thawed
- 2 (3 oz.) pkg. cream cheese, softened
- 1 c. sour cream
- 1 (16 oz.) can whole berry cranberry sauce
- dash of salt
- Dissolve Jell-O in hot water.
- Add raspberries and stir until berries separate.
- Cream the cream cheese and gradually blend in sour cream and cranberry sauce.
- Stir gelatin mixture in gently and add dash of salt.
- Freeze in glass dish until firm.
- Cut into squares and serve with or without extra sour cream.