- 1/2 c. chopped onion
- 1/2 c. chopped celery
- 2 tsp. margarine
- 1 c. rice (1 pkg. Success rice)
- 1 pkg. frozen cut broccoli
- 1 pkg. frozen broccoli florets
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 small jar Cheez Whiz
- Saute onion and celery in shortening until soft.
- Cook rice and broccoli separately according to directions.
- Mix all ingredients together in a 2 quart buttered baking dish.
- Bake at 375° for 10 minutes.
- May be prepared in advance and stored in refrigerator before baking.
- Diced cooked chicken breast may be added for variety.