Spaghetti Meat Sauce
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 (8 oz.) can tomato sauce
- 1 c. water
- 2 Tbsp. dried onion flakes
- 2 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 1 (14 oz.) jar spaghetti sauce
- 8 oz. spaghetti
- grated Parmesan cheese
- Brown ground beef in small Dutch oven, stirring until it crumbles; drain well.
- Stir in tomato sauce, water, dried onion flakes, Worcestershire sauce, garlic powder and pepper.
- Bring to a boil over medium heat.
- Cover, reduce heat and simmer 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add spaghetti sauce and simmer uncovered 20 minutes.
- Cook spaghetti as package directs and drain.
- Spoon meat sauce over cooked spaghetti.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Yields 4 servings.