- 2 lb. lean hamburg
- 1 can beef bouillon
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 c. chopped celery
- 1 c. frozen or fresh corn
- 2 Tbsp. corn or potato starch
- 2 Tbsp. ketchup
- 1 Tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 2 c. dry macaroni, cooked
- 8 oz. rigatoni or other favorite pasta
- 1/4 c. olive oil
- 1 lb. medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 green pepper, cut into short, thin strips
- 1 yellow or red pepper, cut into short, thin strips
- 1 c. sliced mushrooms
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 Tbsp. dry basil, crumbled
- 2 medium tomatoes, coarsely chopped
- 1 c. picante sauce
- grated Parmesan cheese
- Cook and drain pasta.
- While it's cooking, heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add shrimp, peppers, mushrooms, garlic and basil.
- Cook, stirring frequently, to prevent sticking, until shrimp are cooked through and peppers are almost tender (3 to 4 minutes).
- Stir in tomatoes and picante sauce; simmer 2 to 3 minutes (stirring frequently).
- Add pasta; mix well.
- Serve with cheese and additional picante sauce, if desired.