- 1 lb. pecan halves
- 1 tbsp. water
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 egg white
- 1 c. sugar
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1st bowl - Combine water and egg white and beat until frothy but not stiff. 2nd bowl- Mix together sugar, salt, and cinnamon; set aside.
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- Pour pecans into egg white and stir with a large serving spoon until the nuts are evenly coated.
- Add sugar mixture.
- Spread on large cookie sheet that has been sprayed with Pam and bake at 300 degrees for 30 minutes, stirring every 15 minutes-including after the last 15 minutes. Pour onto waxed paper until cooled.
- Store in an airtight container.