- 1 c. butter
- 4 chicken bouillon cubes
- 8 shallots, chopped
- 1 c. whipping cream
- 1/4 lb. mushrooms, sliced
- 1 c. Parmesan cheese
- 1 lb. fettucini, cooked and drained
- 1 chicken, cooked, deboned and sliced or chopped
- In double boiler, melt butter with bouillon cubes.
- Mix in shallots, cream, mushrooms, pepper and Parmesan cheese.
- Simmer until mushrooms are soft and cheese is melted.
- Add cooked chicken; heat until warm.
- Pour sauce over noodles, tossing gently. Garnish with additional Parmesan cheese and parsley.