Sausages And Seashells
- 1 lb. small seashells pasta
- 8 Italian sweet sausages
- 3 Tbsp. olive oil or margarine
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 Tbsp. chopped parsley
- 1 large can tomatoes, chopped
- 1 (8 oz.) can tomato sauce
- Prick the sausages with a sharp fork, cover with cold water and bring to a boil.
- Simmer, uncovered, about 10 minutes; drain and dry.
- Slice in rounds.
- Heat the oil in a skillet and add the sausage, onion, garlic and parsley.
- Cook, stirring often, until meat and vegetables are golden brown, then add tomatoes and tomato sauce.
- Simmer covered while you prepare pasta.
- Drain pasta and mix with sausage and sauce.