Barbara Mandrell'S Four Layer Dessert
- 1 c. flour
- 1 c. chopped nuts
- 1/2 c. melted margarine
- 1 (8 oz.) pkg. cream cheese, softened
- 1 c. whipped topping
- 1 small pkg. instant chocolate pudding
- 1 small pkg. instant vanilla pudding
- 4 c. milk, divided
- 1 c. sifted powdered sugar
- whipped topping
- chopped nuts
- Combine flour, nuts and melted margarine and mix well.
- Press into bottom of 11 3/4 x 7 1/2-inch baking dish.
- Bake at 350° for 15 minutes.
- Combine softened cream cheese and powdered sugar and mix well until blended.
- Fold in whipped topping. Spread over crust.
- Prepare chocolate pudding; mix as directed on package.
- Spread over cream cheese mixture.
- Prepare vanilla pudding mix as directed on package and spread over chocolate pudding.
- Cut into squares and garnish with additional whipped topping and chopped nuts.