- 2 lb. small yellow squash, sliced
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 (7 oz.) can water chestnuts, sliced
- 1 stick margarine
- 1/4 c. pimento, chopped
- 1 (3 oz.) pkg. sliced almonds
- 1 c. sour cream
- 1 (10 3/4 oz.) can mushroom soup
- 1 lb. pkg. Pepperidge Farm stuffing mix
- squash, onions and pimento together.
- Drain well; then add sour cream, mushroom soup and water chestnuts.
- Place in
- the bottom
- a 3-quart greased casserole dish, 1/2 the package
- of stuffing mix and 1/2 stick of margarine.
- Add the squash
- mixture. Put
- other half of the stuffing mix and the
- almonds on top of the casserole.
- Dot with remaining half stick of margarine. Bake at 350° for 30 minutes.