Nolan'S Pepper Steak
- 1 1/2 lb. round steak (1-inch thick), cut into strips
- 1 can drained tomatoes, cut up (save liquid)
- 1 3/4 c. water
- 1/2 c. onions
- 1 1/2 Tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 2 green peppers, diced
- 1/4 c. oil
- Roll steak strips in flour.
- Brown in skillet.
- Salt and pepper.
- Combine tomato liquid, water, onions and browned steak. Cover and simmer for one and a quarter hours.
- Uncover and stir in Worcestershire sauce.
- Add tomatoes, green peppers and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Serve over hot cooked rice.