Sesame Ginger Chicken
- 1 Tbsp. sesame seed, toasted
- 2 tsp. grated ginger
- 2 Tbsp. honey
- 2 Tbsp. reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 4 (4 oz.) skinned chicken breast halves
- vegetable cooking spray
- thin green onion strips
- Combine first 4 ingredients in a small bowl, stir well and set aside.
- Place chicken between 2 sheets of waxed paper or heavy duty plastic wrap, and flatten to 1/4-inch thickness, using meat mallet or rolling pin.
- Coat grill rack with cooking spray; place on grill over coals.
- Place chicken on rack and cook 4 minutes on each side, basting frequently with soy sauce mixture.
- Transfer chicken to a serving platter and garnish with green onion, if desired.
- Yields 4 servings, about 200 calories.