Dick'S Grilled Boneless Leg Of Lamb
- 1 butterflied leg of lamb (have butcher prepare it)
- 1 medium onion
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 piece fresh ginger (about equal in size to total of garlic)
- 1/2 medium seeded jalapeno pepper
- 1/4 c. shoyu (Kikkoman soy sauce)
- 1/4 c. honey
- 2 Tbsp. peanut or cottonseed oil
- Puree onion, garlic, ginger and pepper in food processor.
- Mix together with shoyu, honey and oil.
- Spread marinade on both sides of butterflied leg of lamb.
- Put lamb and marinade in a plastic bag in refrigerator.
- Lamb can marinate overnight.
- Turn several times.