Spiced Fruit Salad
- 1/2 c. canned pineapple chunks (reserve 1/3 c. juice)
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 1/2 tsp. rum extract
- 3/4 c. sliced fresh strawberries
- 1/2 c. canned sliced peaches
- 1/2 c. cantaloupe balls
- In saucepan over medium heat, heat pineapple juice and cinnamon stick to boiling.
- Reduce heat.
- Cover and cook about 5 minutes. Remove cinnamon stick.
- Add rum extract.
- In medium bowl, mix strawberries, peaches, cantaloupe and pineapple.
- Pour pineapple juice over fruit and toss.
- Makes 4 (1/2 cup) servings.
- Refreshing diet food.