- 1 (12 oz.) bag raw cranberries (2 c.)
- 1 c. sugar
- 1 medium apple, peeled, cored and cut into wedges
- 1 orange, peeled, seeded and broken in wedges
- 1 (3 oz.) pkg. orange gelatin
- 1/2 c. nuts (optional)
- In food processor or blender, grind cranberries, apple and orange.
- Mix with sugar and set aside.
- Prepare gelatin according to package directions, using 1/4 cup less of cold water.
- Chill until it begins to thicken.
- Add cranberry mixture and nuts.
- Mix well.
- Pour into a mold, if desired, or leave in a bowl and stir before serving.
- Chill until set.
- Can even be made a day ahead. Keeps well in refrigerator for a few days.